Sunday, April 3, 2011

Back to reality

Zach's gone home, le sad. So back to my normal life! I apologize for the blog silence, but it's hard to sit down and get anything done when Zach and I are running around being crazy kids.


His socks are closer to done:
There's one on the left and the other on the right. Neither are finished but they do fit, as you can see, and that one is very close to done! WOO HOO! It was originally a 56 stitch sock but after an emergency fitting I realized they were WAY TOO BIG and had to rip them out back down to a 48 stitch sock. But thankfully, the crisis was managed. Yay!

I removed the poll, because it was closed, but Socks-a-palooza won it for the April Projects. Let's see how long I can stick to that shall we? I have the red/white/blue pair of socks to finish up and then another pair for Zach. I might as well finish them both since I have a comparison pair now. Then I'll get back to socks for me. I'll probably continue to work on scarves in class, it's just easier that way. 

I've been thinking about doing a KAL or something here for all of us to show off our knitty goodness. How do people feel about that?

I'm off to work on some socks! 

Homework? What homework?

3 comments:

  1. Aww, how sweet of Zach to allow you to take pictures of his feet. And it looks like the socks fit nicely! I'm excited for sock-a-palooza. It's gonna be great.

    I think a KAL could be fun. What kind of item would we knit?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been too long since I knit a pair of socks. You inspire me!

    ReplyDelete