Monday, April 11, 2011

Uh oh....

Some of you may already notice, but it became apparent to me, at 2am last night, while on my third "paper break" (read procrastination fest), that I might have a teeensy tinsy problem.

It wasn't the swearing over the fact that I didn't weave fast enough that tipped me off. (Probably because I was simultaneously whipping up about a billion imaginary burgers in café world).

Nor was it the throwing down of a sock with the exclamation "stupid pattern!" (note: guess who's pattern it is. This guy's.)

It was the near break-down into tears and the attempt to decide who it was probably okay to call at 1:30 in the morning to talk about being unable to find the print out for a pattern, that tipped me off. This was something new, fun, worth my time, and definitely exciting. (NO, I am not capable of pulling said pattern up on the computer and printing it again darn it! I'd already printed the WHOLE PAGE once!)

I think I might have a knitting problem....

(Zach, stop laughing)

5 comments:

  1. Ahhhh startitis... I know the feeling. Also, I'm really glad you didn't call me last night to talk about not being able to find the pattern. I probably would have slept right through it. Plus, when I got up this morning to go shopping with Abby, I nearly rolled over and went back to sleep as it is...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh god, café world... i had to stop myself with bakery world and mafia wars to realize that those apps were majorly addicting and I haven't the time to waste on them...but they were hella fun to play for like 6 hours straight! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup, I'm in the same boat. Do you dream about knitting yet?

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha I second Lily on the appreciation that you did not call, Chase surely does.

    Admitting you have a problem is the first step right? I dunno what step 2 is....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel you! Only mine is the 3 am can't sleep becasue I wanna knit on a shawl i am DYING to work on/finish and I can't becasue I don't have the cable extensions I need and I can't get them thanks to SS being a Friggin *(^*(^^(*^*(edited for cussing factor)
    Btw<-- Knittingdragonsden :)

    ReplyDelete