Thursday, April 7, 2011

If you see me tonight....

Turn me around and send me back to bed.


Because I haven't really slept in about 3 days, the doctor called me in some sleeping pills. He said if the first one doesnt work in an hour take a second. I'm thrilled. YAY SLEEP. So I go pick up the magical pills of happy.

The pharmacist highlighted this little section for me to ponder over...I read it AFTER I had popped the first pill.


"After taking, you may get up out of bed while not being fully awake and do an activity that you do not know you are doing. The next morning you may not remember that you did anything during the night. Reported activities include: (note that these are only the reported ones)

-driving a car
-making and eating food
-talking on a phone
-sleep-walking"

ANNNNND, are you ready for this one?

"-having sex."

If I frisk any of you this evening, I'm sorry.

4 comments:

  1. I'm in the same club. I have Ambien for emergencies (and never had any weird side effects) but then find I can't sleep without it so I'm just suffering along (it's been a REALLY bad couple of weeks)....I think I may try to hibernate all weekend. Eventually I do sleep a good 24 hours straight (about every few months) but this is no way to live. I know how you feel and it's a bummer. :(

    Good luck with the zzzzz's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never had any of those side affects with sleeping pills, especially the sex part. Darn. Good luck. I hope these help you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do I need to bring a chastity belt this weekend? Should I be worried?

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is exactly why I used natural sedatives like nutmeg instead!

    ReplyDelete