1. I think I was expected to do homework over spring break. I refuse. It's called a break for a reason.
2. I think my life may be a scramble for the next few days to catch up.
3. All the "big projects" are due in April...It's almost April. I should probably start those.
4. I have to write 4 big papers.
5. I have 3 tests between now and the time those papers need presented.
6. Those tests need studied for....
7. There are only 24 hours in a day. It's safe to assume at least 1 of those will be wasted sleeping.
8. I will probably waste another hour eating.
9. Knitting may get sacrificed for the next few days...
10. I didn't even procrastinate and I'm in this situation.
11. That's hardly fair....
12. I should probably go study now.
On a positive note I think I can probably squeeze some knitting in during class! woo hoo!
Status report: I managed to get two rows done on the Stella Shawl last night. I then got distracted playing video games with the boyfriend....oops? (probably not conducive to studying either but I got a surprising amount done anyways)
I might start a pair of socks, just to take the edge off all this life.