Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Google never fails...

To impress.

I was going to regale you with some yarny tale...but found out that if you google "Alpaca Butt" and then click the Images portion of your search...you can get a direct link to the yarn harlot.

Is that the indicator that you've finally made it in the knitting world?

The sweater progress-eth.

I have also finally caved and purchased some Kauni...it's self striping...and wonderful...and...erm...woops?

I tripped and fell and clicked purchase, yeahhh that's it.

Your bum for the day:

It's "DONT SHOOT ME" orange. One of my favorite colors. :)

3 comments:

  1. Yeah, I hate it when my hand slips and I "accidentally" buy more yarn.

    This is a great post! Love that orange butt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've already told you about the fact that I'm stumbling along behind the yarn-diet wagon. So no judgment here over the Kauni. What'd you get it for?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did that with Noro the other day. Sweet Jesus, what have I done???

    ReplyDelete