Saturday, July 2, 2011

Progress Updates

So I keep track of all my WIP's on this evil list.

I didn't do very well keeping track this month because somehow a few projects didn't get marked off.

I finished a hat, a scarf, and frogged a project (it was unreasonably large).

I also made about 60 pumpkins.

Alas, no socks..

I used up 4350 yards working on the beast, and have started the border of it....

and 3 things got deleted from the list, but I don't really know what they are....

On the lineup for now:
Tour de Fleece (wheee!)
Goal: USE AS MUCH FIBER AS POSSIBLE! It should, on the 24th, all fit in my fiber basket...
stop laughing

The beast
hopefully, the border will be done...soonish?

And then all those little things in the side bar.

I didn't keep track of how much yarn I purchased, whoops..

I also didn't make anyyy socks for my monthly sock goal. Maybe after I finish the beast I'll get on that.

For now, I'm focusing on progress...I'm to the border on that ?%^&*() blanket. wooT!

SRY for the two blog posts, depriving you of one next week...but yes, I hit post too early, go me! :-p

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see photos of that blanket. How big is it going to be?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't keep track of how much yarn I purchased this month either. I'm a little scared to count it up... Also, I'm laughing more at the finishing the beast goal than the fitting the fiber in one basket goal. Admittedly, that's because I haven't seen the extent of your fiber stash...

    ReplyDelete